Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter egg hunt.





The kids enjoyed their egg hunt. We all had a wonderful get away and enjoyed family time before Jason gets busy. We saw alot of beautiful country and had alot of laughs and enjoyed a wonderful Easter with each other even though we were away. As I reflect on Easter...This perfect love that God has for us that he sent his only begotten son. His son paid the ultimate prize to save my life so I may have eternal life with him. To God be the Glory for all he has done!!!

1 comment:

Gram & Papa said...

After missing you so much, and writing you a e-mail this morning I thought maybe I'll go to the Schutty blog and see if there are any new pics....and YES there are!! Thank you Sarah and Isabelle and Gideon, it was so fun seeing where you went on your Easter Vacation...beautiful country over there in South Dakota. I remember seeing some of the same things when we came with Great Grandma Dena.