Saturday, December 19, 2009

Isabelle's 3rd Birthday.

My little girl is three.

She got a strawberry short cake doll for her birthday....she wouldn't let it go all night, Our cake lover gave up her cake so she could hold her new doll.



She was very excited to blow out her candles and wear the birthday crown, she just lit up when we all sang to her.



Of course we had to lick the frosting of the candles.




I just can't believe that I have this sweetheart for three years already. There was a time when I thought I wouldn't be a mother, we got surprised with this beautiful miracle that has changed my life. I love that Isabelle is so thoughtful and always concern about others, I love her imagination with her dolls and cooking, I love her excitement on the little things in life, I love that she loves to give everything hugs and kisses (her babies and even her brother). It has been a joy watching her grow up into this sweet little girl. She continues to bless me everyday.





1 comment:

Tripp said...

HAppy Birthday Isabelle. Love you!